The flag was originally used by the state
militia, the North Dakota Infantry, and was
adopted in 1911, almost without alteration,
explaining its squarish shape. In the center
is a version of the national arms.
• Made of 100% heavyweight,
200-denier nylon bunting.
• Aniline-dyed for brilliant, fast colors.
• Treated to resist fading.
• Fast drying.
• State, Territory and World flags
constructed to precise specifications.
• Finished with white header and brass
• Flies in the slightest breeze.