The flag dates originally from flags used in
the War of Independence, but in this form
only from 1901. Prior to that the flag had a
buff field. The two figures symbolize liberty
and justice. The coat of arms dates from 1777.
• Made of 100% heavyweight,
200-denier nylon bunting.
• Aniline-dyed for brilliant, fast colors.
• Treated to resist fading.
• Fast drying.
• State, Territory and World flags
constructed to precise specifications.
• Finished with white header and brass
• Flies in the slightest breeze.