This is the only flag which is a true heraldic
banner, reproducing the arms of the Baltimore
family, once the “proprietors” of the state.
Each side of the family is represented by two
quarters. It was adopted in 1904.
• Made of 100% heavyweight,
200-denier nylon bunting.
• Aniline-dyed for brilliant, fast colors.
• Treated to resist fading.
• Fast drying.
• State, Territory and World flags
constructed to precise specifications.
• Finished with white header and brass
• Flies in the slightest breeze.